Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hush

This is going to be my first entry so be warned: Drama is everywhere (First post kasi so parang general rule na dapat madamdamin, I think. My succeeding posts will be different na I promise. hehe).

I saw this crazy picture about how things were fifteen years ago and how things have changed over the years.


Eleven years old. That was me fifteen years ago. So what? The eleven-year-old me wouldn't have much of a concern in this blog, so let's move up a bit, say... ten years ago.

Sixteen. Sweet sixteen. High School Senior, when everyone wants to live like those kids from Dawson's Creek and where text messaging is on a high and owning a Nokia is a status symbol.

Who would've thought that I will be writing an entry about it ten years after. Oh my. To me ten years ago: Bitch, I know you always wanted to go to Ateneo but fate decided otherwise. You're going to La Salle! Hahaha.

Anyway enough on reminiscing, what I really want to write about is the perennial favorite topic of all. Sex Love.

Lately, I've been wanting to be in a serious relationship again. As in, serious. Like, hello, serious. As in, yeah. Hahaha. I've told some friends - Lynn, Zen, and Jervin about how I want it and how I know they also want it so what seems to be lacking that we can't have it?

Karma. Karma karma chameleon. That was my initial thought. But then again, the idea of karma can be very subjective as we always have ways to reason things out. So if it's not karma, then what is it? The movie What's your number? might have the answer for me. Well, maybe.

Sex. Yes, sex. C'mon sex is fun and it's like a normal thing to do. But then again, I'm a guy. Ruled by testosterone, yeah! It is so much fun being a guy. lol, so I guess the rules doesn't apply. For those who haven't seen the movie. Just watch it, saves me from explaining.

If it's not karma and having an active sex life doesn't have anything to do with it, then why the fuck am I still single for like three years? C'mon hindi ako pangit ah! Hahaha.

I have crushes. Oh, I have this gym crush and I feel that he has a crush on me too. Hihihi. I always catch him taking glances, wait, not glances but stares. Yes. He stares at me from afar. Well, not from afar, ang OA naman cos he wears glasses so if it's from afar parang imposible. Hahaha. Anyway, each time I see him staring at me he would look away. But after a while, he would look back and when I am not looking he would make his presence felt by walking infront of me at the same time staring at me. Quite freaky though, but he's cute so I guess it's freakishly cute! Hahaha.

So there, I don't know what will happen next to this gym crush or what will happen to my love life. But one thing I know for sure is that writing an entry on love sounds rather cheesy or corny even, than having it discussed over coffee with friends while checking out the cute barista and some hot patrons. Right bitches?

Bitches: Right!

*Oh and yeah, front act lang yun Fifteen Years Ago topic. Masabi lang. :)

-llou

2 comments:

  1. Hi Llou!

    Welcome home! At last! :)By the way, is that a pen-name or we haven't met yet?

    Don't worry about the 3 years. Been there, been that. hehe. There's a perfect timing for everything. Sabi nga sa kanta, love will just land and slap you in the map of your heart. :)

    Your housemate,
    Verna

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey housemate! llou is my middle name actually and i'm not sure if we've met.

    nako, don't take that post seriously haha, sabi ko nga sa umpisa, 'twas my first post and as tradition dictates dapat may drama. pero konti lang talaga ang effect in reality. i'm confident about myself and yeah kudos to perfect timing. pero minsan masarap din talagang mag drama, hehe >:)

    -housemate llou

    ReplyDelete