Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm Home

I just moved in.

My boxes of what-not's are still unpacked. Procrastination hits.

It was really thoughtful of Abbey to have made the rooms "roomy". I like the big windows, too. Lots of air and lots of light. My room will have the least consumption of electricity, aircon seldom "on". I always prefer it warm and toasty (and dusty).

I can set up at Italian desk where I can do my writing and make my calls.



I'll hang one of Mayie's (mayiephotography.com) work. The burst of colors can trigger happy thoughts that will allow me squeeze out some creativity. (Yes, Abbey, I'll make sure the holes will not allow me to peek on Lynn-and-future's intimate moments.) The willow tree will keep me company in my "alone" moments.

Except for Abbey, who is a friend since the "past lifetime",



the bunch has only been with me twice (Coron and Banchetto). Thone kasama ka din dito sa picture, in spirit. Asan ka kasi ng time na to?



I'm a total newbie compared to their decade plus friendship. I feel honored to be a resident of 9 Peregrine Street and be under one roof with smart, talented, witty, and good-looking people.

I'm home.

-Verns

3 comments:

  1. I think the Coron experience really stood out for alot of us. =) i love it except for the fact na super taba ko nung time na yan.

    Uy, that Italian desk looks so shabby chic. I like.

    I like our picture sa KFC Taft! Bagay colors natin. As for the group shot, ewan ko lang dun sa naka-blue ha.

    -abbey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i forgot.. Nagbanchetto pala tayo no? Ulitin natin soon! I think they made yung area wider?

    OMG. I was Little Mermaid nun! Haha.

    -abbey

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah abbey, winner ka na little mermaid. the ironies. haha

    coron was memorable. the most chillax outing ever. hindi hectic unlike our bohol-cebu na hectic nga pero may dryness pa din. haha

    fave ko din yun KFC shot, it's so us.

    -verna

    ReplyDelete