Friday, July 1, 2011

room

Guess I'm the first housemate, so I get to pick the best room. I choose the one in the corner, overlooking the little garden. Got no objection to the willow tree, as long as there are flowers. We love colors, yes? It would be nice to wake up seeing blues, yellows, reds and oranges -- instant de-stress.

Since the tiles are eccentric, my room theme will be subdued. In earth tones. A couch on the left when you come in, by the windows, so I'd have enough sunlight when I read. A desk cluttered with  law stuff, the certificate Most Likely to be a Lawyer which I got from our High School reunion [Reunion na, fresh ka pa ba?] stuck on the corkboard. Along with all other reminders in colorful sticky notes, and our picture in church during Jonah's wedding. Will paint the built-in closet brown, then put up Coco Martin posters. My bed will be in the middle of it all, with an old headboard. Law books on top, fiction below. Above the headboard, on the wall, will be this picture:


Bet this would make my day. Everyday.

I'm home. =)


-Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lynn!

    Yup. I think okay lang yung napili mo na room. As if naman may aangal ngayon di ba? Ako i'll get the corner room din pero yung nasa 2nd floor! =)

    Hehe..super special ba ang Coron trip natin sayo? =)Hindi ko makakalimutan yung unang tapak natin sa shore ng Banana Island.

    Grabe si Pink 5 sa picture... Laban kung Laban!

    Welcome sa #9 Peregrine Street!

    abbey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Housemates!

    Ako nag-take ng picture ng Fiveman. :)

    Abbey, may second floor pala? Cool!

    Missing Banana Island...

    verna

    ReplyDelete